Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Latina Obsession

I know we're not supposed to have idols, but I have one . . . Shakira. Here are a few things I like about her:
  • Her unique voice
  • Her voluminous hair
  • Her versatile fashion
  • Her spunky music videos
  • Her radiant confidence
  • Her riped abs
Watching her videos gets me all motivated to go work out in hopes to get her rock hard body. Listening to her music makes me feel like I'm a sexy Colombian. Pathetically,some days I even style my hair with a 3 barrel iron because I want to try to get Shakira's voluminous hair, even though Daveed hates it.


My most recent music video obsession is Loca! This music video screams spontaneity and fun! I love the beat and her dancing. I only wish I could understand more Spanish so I could sing-a-long better! For now, I will just dance.

1 comment:

  1. You should take up Zumba =) I think it would tug those inner latina heart strings.

    ReplyDelete