Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cast Your Votes!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
The invitations have arrived. They are all unique and hilarious! Please vote for your favorite one/the one that you think is the best out of all four. (Please see my previous blog post for rules of the Halloween Invitation Contest. You will see how important your votes are to us.) Post your vote as a comment following this blog post or on facebook on anyone of my sister's pages. You can click on the image to enlarge it, if needed. Once the winner is announced, we will reveal who made each invitation. So with much pleasure, I present the invitations. Drumroll please . . . .

Invitation #1:


Invitation #2:



Invitation #3:






Invitation #4/Seven page handbook:

9 comments:

  1. Gonna have to vote for Invitation #2.... the whole "Witch... Jeez... It's witch..) def made my day! But all of them are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a close one - #3 is so fancy but #4 is so classic Skidmore.... I'm going to have to go with #4. You girls are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job girls! I gotta say though...my scrapbook side is coming out and I know how much work and love went into #3...that's my vote. Love it! But #1's little stitches around the ghost also caught my eye! And #4, I'm a little scared, let me know how that party goes....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voting for #4, because it IS a bit scary...and it IS Halloween and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all fab but I must say I loved 2 but than I saw 3...it had a game on it!! I love that part and than the pictures in 4 made that one seem like the bomb dot com kinda place to be....but 1 is the cutest. So I think I'll have to go with 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tough call... but I vote for #2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3...no 2....no 3. Definitely 3. 2 made me laugh really hard though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you girls are so creative! I had a toss up between 2 and 3. Two made me chuckle and three was put together so well, after rolling the dice, I'm going to have to go with 3. I want an invite to the party!

    ReplyDelete